BARBARA MINI CRUISER
If you like this charter, share it.
About the charter
Barbara is one of the most luxurious mini cruisers available for cruising along the Croatian coast and islands. BARBARA has exceptional liveboard spaces; 220 square meters of open area for leisure and sunbathing, open terrace for 35 persons, inside and outside lounge area, air-conditioned salon for 35 persons. BARBARA has accommodation in 16 luxury equipped cabins (all en suite), for max 35 persons.
Abandon yourself to the pleasure of traveling in the safe hands of our captain Ante and experience the adventure of the Croatia cruise.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Air conditioned restaurant/salon with 40 seats and the bar on the upper deck. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served there.
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- 220m2 large sun deck and a hydro massage pool for 6 persons
- Deck above the restaurant is also meant for sunbathing. All the surfaces for sunbathing are made of teak and have sun mattresses.
How it looks
Lenght: 41 m
Number of cabins: 16
Number of berths: 35
Marina base: Split
Service: Fully crewed
Engine: 2x MAN type engines with 380HP
Fuel consumption: 100l/hr
Max speed: 13kn
Fly bridge: Yes
Food/drinks: Extra cost
Inventory & equipment
Navigation equipment:Central compass, Generator
Electronic equipment:Air conditioning, DVD player, Hair Dryer, Ice maker, Music System in Saloon, TV
Additional equipment:Sailing equipment, Deck with dining area, Indoor dining, Sun Mattresses
Deck equipment:Deck shower, Jacuzzi
- Half board – 350 EUR person/week
- Marina fees
- Additional dinner 30 EUR person/meal
- Tickets for national parks
- Guided land tours
- One way cruise to Pula, Rijeka or Dubrovnik (extra fee)
- Cruise to Montenegro additional 2000 EUR
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, VAT, 7 day cruise around the Dalmatian coast and islands, 7 members of the crew (room service every day, changing of 3 towels every second day), registry of guests (giving information, directions), welcome drinks, port taxes, use of deck chairs and sunbathing chairs on the sun deck, use of hydro massage pool for 6 persons, use of basic snorkel equipment (flippers and masks), arrival day dinner, complimentary dinner last day of the cruise, Wi-Fi Internet.Leisure equipment: 2x Tenders, water ski (extra cost), jet ski (extra cost), donuts (extra cost), snorkeling equipment, Diving (extra charge – professional diver comes with equipment for the guests to the place of diving), fishing equipment, Wi-Fi.Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 350 EUR. Drinks options:
- Drinks and beverages (alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, juices, water, milk, coffee, tea and similar) are not included in food prices. They must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation, on boat in cash.
- It is not allowed to bring the own drinks/beverages on the boat.
- On guests demand, we arrange drink packages according to the guests’ preferences. Please ask for this option
- Food for children 0-3 years: free
- Food for children 3-10 years: 50% off
- Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price 45 days before charter date.