DALMATINO SAILING YACHT
If you like this charter, share it.
About the charter
Dalmatino is an exquisite 43.53 meters luxury sailing yacht, perfectly equipped to meet and exceed today’s luxury traveller’s expectations, being built for the season 2019 in Croatian premier shipyard in Blato, Korčula island. It will definitely spark your interest as it combines a modern look with the comfort feel of more traditional vessels. Her navy-blue hull sets the tone and the interior is equally thrilling. Sumptuous accommodation is arranged across 6 guest’s cabins, a spacious 122 m2 cabin deck floor, comfortable 80 m2 saloon and 130 m2 sun deck floor, offering a combination of luxurious accommodation, sophisticated cuisine and the utmost quality service by a dedicated and highly professional 7 members crew. Dalmatino’s crew is another remarkable feature. Her excellent chef will deliver the very best in International cuisine while the rest of the crew will make sure their service meets guest’s requests and expectations.
Guest cabins configuration: 1 master cabin , 1 VIP cabin, 2 double cabins, 2 twin bed cabins
Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home
● type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box. Beach towels: 3 per person per week
● Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
● Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
● Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
● Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
● TV in every cabin
● WiFi in every cabin
● Safe box in every cabin
● Inter phone in ever cabin
● Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with with TV, DVD,USB.
- The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Separate galley and crew mess
- The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
- Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
- Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating lots of sun shade
How it looks
Lenght: 44 m
Number of cabins: 6
Number of berths: 12
Marina base: Split
Service: Fully crewed
Engine: 2 x 450HP
Fuel consumption: 100l/hr
Max speed: 12kn
Fly bridge: Yes
Food/drinks: Extra cost
Inventory & equipment
Navigation equipment:Central compass, Generator
Electronic equipment:CD player, DVD player, Microwave, MP3 Player, TV, Smart TV, iPad/iPod docking station
Additional equipment:Grill, Ice maker, Summer tent, Bed linen, Coffee machine, Electric fridge
Safety equipment:Life jackets, Life raft
Deck equipment:Cockpit table, Cushions, Deck shower, Swimming ladder, Jacuzzi
Water toys:Kayak, SUP, Jet Ski, Donuts, Tender, Fishing equipment, Water skiis, Snorkeling equipment
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): is an estimate of 6.000 EUR paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski (100 EUR/h), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full at the end of the trip.*To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving license with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a license with him/her.
- Half board – 400 EUR person/week
- APA estimate of 6000 EUR per week
- Port and marina fees
- Full board – 650 EUR person/week
- Tickets for national parks
- Mini van transfer
- water sports
- One way fee
Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests, 7 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT 13%, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, WiFi. Leisure equipment:jet ski (100 EUR/h; only with license), canoe, water ki (60 EUR/h), snorkeling equipment, 2x SUP, wakeboard (60 EUR/h), seabob, fishing equipment, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games. Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 400 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 650 EUR.Drinks options (per person per week):
- Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic drink package of 300 EUR includes: Croatian beer, quality Croatian wines – not premium, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package
- All inclusive alcoholic package of 500 EUR includes: beer, quality and premium Croatian wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic and foreign alcoholic drinks
- Non-alcoholic drink package of 100 EUR
- Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price and APA to be paid 45 days before charter date.