If you like this charter, share it.
About the charter
Gulet Nautilus is one of the largest gulets in Croatia as within 31 meters can accommodate up to 14 guests. This boat was completely renovated in 2015. when the owners have done a lot of work with bringing it in the current state. Having Jacuzzi is something that makes this gullet special among all other similar boats.
Guest cabins configuration: 8 double bed cabins
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 8 hours/ day is included in the price.
Deck: At bow area, gulet Nautilus has a large cushioned area for sunbathing that can be covered from sun and jacuzzi. There is also sofa and small tables at front for you to enjoy cocktails and some snacks there. Going back to the stern, there is a great outdoor dining area with table for 14 and small relaxing area.
Salon areas: Indoor area starts with huge, spacious salon, with two tables that provide alternative dining area in case of bad weather. Salon is equipment with bar and lot of amusement facilities (CD and DVD player, laptop, games etc) for you to enjoy when you fill the need hiding from the afternoon sun. From salon bow and stern corridors lead to 8 guests cabins.
Galley & crew quarters: kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, microwave, toaster, dishwasher. The crew quarters are separate from the guests.
- Tender boat: 5.5 m Brig with outboard 60 hp
- 2 paddle boards
- donut (60 EUR/h)
- water ski (60 EUR/h)
- 2 canoe
- snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
On Board Entertainment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
Crew consist of captain, deck hand and chef and they all will try their best to provide you with a holiday of your lifetime.
How it looks
Year: 1997 (refit 2014)
Lenght: 31 m
Number of cabins: 8
Number of berths: 14
Marina base: Split
Service: Fully crewed
Engine: 540 HP
Fuel consumption: 120l/hr
Fly bridge: No
Food/drinks: Extra cost
Inventory & equipment
Navigation equipment:Central compass, Generator
Electronic equipment:Air conditioning, CD player, Microwave, MP3 Player, TV, WiFi
Additional equipment:Heating, Ice maker, Water hose, Bed linen, Oven, Stove, Towels
Safety equipment:Life jackets, Life raft
Deck equipment:Cockpit table, Cushions, Deck shower, Dinghy, Jacuzzi
Water toys:Kayak, SUP, Donuts, Tender, Fishing equipment, Snorkeling equipment
- Half board – 350 EUR person/week
- Port and marina fees (approx. 1100 EUR/week)
- All inclusive – 660 EUR person/week
- Tickets for national parks
- Mini van transfer
- Extra generator use – 20 EUR/h
- One way fee (in case of empty leg): 1000 EUR
- Extra meal 45 EUR person/meal
Guest cabins: 2 Double bed cabin (120*200 cm), 2 Double bed cabin (135*200 cm), 4 Double bed cabin (140*200 cm).Boat rental prices include: Yacht charter, shipboard accommodation for 14 guests max, fuel for cruising for 4 hours per day, crew (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand) A/C 8h per day till midnight, bed linen and towels, snacks (5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation), VAT, 2x paddle board, 2x kayak.Leisure equipment: water ski (60 EUR/h), hot dog ride (60 EUR/h), donut ride (60 EUR/h), 2x paddle board, 2x kayak, snorkeling equipment, Jacuzzi, TV, DVD player, board games, cards. Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 350 EUR. Drinks options(per person per week):
- Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic drink package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 200 EUR
- Non alcoholic package: 100 EUR
All inclusive offer: 660 EUR person/week including: continental breakfast, lunch each day, dinner 2 times per week, snacks, coffee, tea, water, local carbonated drinks, juices, beer and wine (spirits can be purchased from the yacht’s bar), 6h/week of water sports activities and port taxes.PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 800-1.500 EUR/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- Food for children 0-3 years: free
- Food for children 3-12 years: 35% off
- Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price 4 weeks before charter date.