About the charter
If you are looking to experience the beauty of the Adriatic sea on a modern, traditional gulet, then gulet Andjeo is the right gulet for you. It is a boat full of surprises. On the outside, it seems like a beautiful, well maintained gulet. However, once you see the interior, you will be convinced that you are standing in a top class modern yacht. One of the best maintained gulet on the Adriatic is newly refitted in 2009 and offers crew flexibility and will meet anyones standards and way of travel.
Guest cabin configuration: 1 master cabin, 4 double cabins
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower: out of wall.
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
Deck: The back of the ship has a hard top covered dining area with dining table and chairs, combined with a big cushioned sofa. The front of the boat features a large area with sun mattresses and comfortable sofa.
Salon areas: The salon is an exquisite combination of modern and traditional, with highly polished dark and light wood. The salon has a dining table and sofa, as well as the boat bar and the galley. The corridors lead to 4 cabins in the front of the ship and 1 cabin in the back. The cabins are unique, different from any other gulet in the Adriatic, with a very contemporary look and lovely decorated bathrooms
Galley & crew quarters: kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, BBQ. The crew quarters are separate from the guests with private access at the bow.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Paddle board
- snorkeling equipment
- water ski (fuel per usage)
- wakeboard (fuel per usage)
- Donut ride/ring o ride: fuel per usage
On Board Entertainment
- TV, DVD/CD
- WiFi, 1 GB per day
- board games, cards
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Lap top for clients
Crew is led by Captain Dragan, a well known and respected captain, famous for his love for the boat he owns. He takes pride in maintaining the boat to perfection, and he regularly invests into improving his gulet and his services every year. Two crew members are a professional chef and a very experienced, friendly sailor/first mate. They will do their best to give you the experience of a life time, with incredible food, and beautiful sights.
How it looks
Year: 2000 (refit 2009)
Lenght: 27 m
Number of cabins: 5
Number of berths: 10
Marina base: Split
Service: Fully crewed
Crew members: 3
Engine: 350 HP
Fuel consumption: 100l/hr
Max speed: 9kn
Fly bridge: No
Food/drinks: Extra cost
Inventory & equipment
Navigation equipment:Central compass, Generator
Electronic equipment:CD player, DVD player, MP3 Player, TV, WiFi
Additional equipment:Grill, Ice maker, Bed linen, Coffee machine, Electric fridge, Oven, Stove, Towels
Safety equipment:Life jackets, Life raft
Deck equipment:Cushions, Deck shower, Dinghy
Water toys:Kayak, Jet Ski, Donuts, Snorkeling equipment
- Half board – 400 EUR person/week
- Port and marina fees
- Full board – 650 EUR person/week
- Tickets for national parks
- Extra meal – 35 EUR/meal
- Drink packages
Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 3 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, unlimited cruising hours per day, fuel for generator use, 5 m tender 100 HP, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: kayak, water tube, water ski, wake board, donut, snorkeling equipment, waverunner (150 EUR/h), TV, DVD player, cards, board games.
Food options (per person per week):
- Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 400 EUR,
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 650 EUR.
Drinks options (per person per week):
- Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package (Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 250 EUR
- Non-alcoholic drinks package: 150 EUR
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 800 EUR per week/booking
- Food for children 0-4 years: free
- Food for children 4-7 years: 50% off
- Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price 45 days before charter date.