About the charter
Aretha is a newly built 46 meters long motor vessel, completely refit in 2024. It has 13 double/twin cabins and 2 VIP suits with private terrace and private jacuzzi, where 30 people can be comfortably accommodated. Each cabin is air conditioned and has its own bathroom. All twin cabins can be turned into double beds but double beds can not be separated.
Aretha has a large sundeck with deck chairs, sunbeds and jacuzzi where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful sea and coasts of Croatia.
How it looks
Lenght: 46 m
Number of cabins: 15
Number of berths: 30
Marina base: Split
Service: Fully crewed
Crew members: 12
Fuel consumption: 100l/hr
Max speed: 10kn
Fly bridge: No
Food/drinks: Extra cost
Inventory & equipment
Navigation equipment:Central compass, Generator
Electronic equipment:Air conditioning, DVD player, Hair Dryer, Ice maker, Music System in Saloon, TV
Additional equipment:Deck with dining area, Indoor dining, Minibar outside, Separate cabins for cews, Sun Mattresses
Deck equipment:Deck shower, Jacuzzi, Pool, Sauna
Water toys:Kayak, SUP, Jet Ski, Sea Bob, Tender, Wakeboard
EUR 10,000.00 premium docking in marinas & ports (for the whole boat per week).
- Non-alcoholic EUR250.00
- Regular Alcoholic EUR450.00
- Premium Alcoholic EUR700.00
Note: Standard and Premium drink packages cannot be mixed for individuals within groups wishing to consume alcohol. The same drink package must be applied to everyone in the party, excluding those on the non-alcoholic package.
- The recommended tip for crew is EUR200 per traveler, per week
- Fuel costs for motorized water toys is EUR180/hour (or EUR3500 unlimited)
- Add-on meals taking place on the yacht will be an additional charge
Premium docking explained: Due to Croatian overrun ports we are switching our operations to private marinas, anchors and premium yacht docking and regular ports are no longer an option. Please contact us for the itinerary and we will make sure to calculate exact cost of marinas and premium docking.
- Fuel for up to 5hrs navigation per day as per confirmed itinerary
- Service of 12 crew members: 1 captain, 3 deckman, 3 waiters, 2 chefs, 1 steward, 1 concierge/cruise director, 1 Masseuse
- 2 meals a day (breakfast daily + lunch OR dinner)
- Captains dinner
- Welcome receptions with welcome drink and snack
- Unlimited bottled water
- In-Room service (additional charges may apply)
- Unlimited WiFi
- Usage of sauna, jacuzzi, gym
- Usage of non motorized water toys. Use of tender by midnight for in-town transfers