NOOR II LUXURY MOTOR YACHT
If you like this charter, share it.
About the charter
Welcome on-board. The only SL102 Asymmetric available on the charter market, Noor is the best example of what Italian superyacht yard Sanlorenzo is all about: innovative design and uncompromising luxury. A truly avant-garde yacht, Noor’s award-winning asymmetric design has its genesis in Sanlorenzo’s partnership with American car design guru Chris Bangle, refined by the masterful eye of Zuccon International Projects. Her ingeniously thought-out lines bear the stamp of innovation and will undoubtedly attract gazes of admiration wherever she goes.
With plenty of toys and an expert and mindful crew, Noor is the perfect yacht for a family holiday. It can accommodate up to 10 people in 1 master cabin, 2 VIP cabins and 2 twin cabins. The yacht comes with 5 crew members ready to make anything possible. Welcome on board!
How it looks
Lenght: 31 m
Number of cabins: 5
Number of berths: 10
Marina base: Rogoznica
Service: Fully crewed
Fuel consumption: n/a
Max speed: 29kts
Fly bridge: Yes
Food/drinks: Extra cost
Inventory & equipment
Navigation equipment:Bowthruster, Central compass, Generator, Autopilot, Full Navigation Equipment
Electronic equipment:Air conditioning, DVD player, Electric gangway, Hair Dryer, Ice maker, Music System in Saloon, MP3 Player, TV, Smart TV, iPad/iPod docking station, WiFi, Refrigerator, Heating
Additional equipment:Battery charger, Grill, Heating, Summer tent, Water hose, Bed linen, Coffee machine, Electric fridge, Eletrical fridge-fly, Oven, Stove, Towels
Safety equipment:Full Safety Equipment, Bow thruster
Deck equipment:Bimini, Cockpit table, Cushions, Deck shower, Outboard engine, Teak deck
Water toys:Bike, E-Bike, SUP, Sea Bob, Water Skis, Tender, Water skiis, Snorkeling equipment
- Local tax
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is 30% of charter price paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, water toys, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
NOOR II luxury yacht charter comes will these included items:
- 7 nights charter
- Service of 5 crew members
- Daily cleaning
- Use of all water toys (extra cost might be the fuel where applicable)
- Preparation of any meals as per clients request
- Concierge 24/7
- Itinerary planner prior to the trip
Charter is only available for weekly charter. 50% deposit needed to secure the yacht charter and other 50% is due 60 days prior to the arrival.