RARA AVIS SAILING YACHT
If you like this charter, share it.
About the charter
RARA AVIS a brand new, 33 meters long custom made luxury motor sailing yacht to fulfill all your expectations and hopes for a relaxing on board vacation. With its high quality steel hull and handmade teak deck, Rara Avis is truly a crown to the 70 years long family shipping tradition. Interior design is temporary and stylish, set out to provide a relaxing and comfortable accommodation.
Enjoy the fully equipped lounge area as it gives almost a home feeling. The highlight of Rara Avis are external amenities, the sundeck with large cushioned area, Jacuzzi and outside shower, as well as the shaded rear deck set up for al fresco dining. Indulge your senses with exceptional gastronomy on board.
Allow Rara Avis crew to take care of you with their professional and discreet yet warm and welcoming approach. Rara Avis has a Latin name when translated stands for “A rare bird”. She will definitely justify her name as she’s getting ready to leave the “nest” for the first time.
Guest cabins configuration: 1 master cabin, 1 VIP cabin, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per day
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Unlimited Air-condition is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, bluetooth (wireless) speakers
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Main Saloon combines a spacious and luxury dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- The aft deck has cushioned platform, hard top shade, dining seating for 12
- The front deck also has comfortable seating area
- The sundeck with large Jacuzzi surrounded by cushioned area, sun mattresses, outside shower and two seating areas with coffee tables, all under a lovely shade and masts
- Tender boat with outboard engine
- water ski
- wake board
- 5 paddle boards
- amateur fishing equipment
- snorkeling equipment
- sun mattresses
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
How it looks
Lenght: 33 m
Number of cabins: 6
Number of berths: 12
Marina base: Split
Service: Fully crewed
Fuel consumption: 120l/hr
Max speed: 10kn
Fly bridge: Yes
Food/drinks: Extra cost
Inventory & equipment
Navigation equipment:Central compass, Generator
Electronic equipment:Air conditioning, CD player, DVD player, MP3 Player, TV
Additional equipment:Grill, Ice maker, Bed linen, Coffee machine, Electric fridge
Safety equipment:Life jackets, Life raft
Deck equipment:Cockpit table, Cushions, Deck shower, Dinghy, Jacuzzi
Water toys:Kayak, SUP, Jet Ski, Donuts, Tender, Snorkeling equipment
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 6.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski (150 €/h), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.*To drive a Jet Ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Jet Ski. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Jet Ski if one does not have a license with him/her.
- Half board – 350 EUR person/week
- APA – estimate of 6000 EUR per week
- Full board – 550 EUR person/week
- Tickets for national parks
- Mini van transfer
- Extra meal – 35 EUR person/meal
- Jet ski – 150 EUR/h
- One-way fee: 1000 EUR
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split-Split route is 1000€
Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 6 crew members, wages and food for the crew, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi. Leisure equipment: water ski, jet ski, wake board, donut, kayak, snorkeling equipment, 5x SUP, fishing equipment, LCD TV, WiFi, board games.Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 350 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 550 EUR.Drinks options (per person per week):
- Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
- All-inclusive alcoholic domestic package of 300 EUR includes: Croatian beer, quality Croatian wines – not premium, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks
- All-inclusive alcoholic package of 500 EUR includes: beer, quality and premium Croatian wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic and foreigner alcoholic drinks
- Non alcoholic package of 100 EUR
- Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price 45 days before charter date.